Orlando Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game #1 - 12/20/08

Go down

Game #1 - 12/20/08 Empty Game #1 - 12/20/08

Post  Admin Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:36 am

Game Date: December 20, 2008
OOC Location: 1816 Colonial Woods Blvd, Orlando FL 32826

Game Teaser: Character Creation and General Discussion
This first session we'll be making characters, talking about the general aspects of the game and getting acquainted. If you're wanting to make your sheet beforehand, that's fine - I'll let you edit as necessary if you find some aspects of the theme and setting don't mesh with your character. By then, I hope to have at least SOME information for you up here to reference.

If you plan on playing in this game at all, this is the one session not to miss, since this is the game where I'll be explaining everything about how the game will run. You'll also be receiving your Player Packages, which will include all sorts of goodies like the soundtrack, blank sheet, IC teasers, etc.
IC Location N/A

I welcome and encourage any questions or thoughts.

Admin
Admin

https://orlandomortals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Game #1 - 12/20/08 Empty Game Re-Cap for 12/20/08

Post  Admin Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:59 pm

We had a moderate but enthusiastic turn-out for the character-creation session. Initiation was passed with no-one puking, much to my disappointment (damn you people and your luck and/or lack of taste buds!). The game's premise was explained for the uninitaited. Everyone in attendance is now registered on the forums. Character packets were distributed, containing cards, character sheets and the Mad World soundtrack. People wrote down snail-mail addresses for IC mailings. The forum was explained in full detail. Carrot Top was admired for killing Nazis. Tea and cookies were had.

Admin
Admin

https://orlandomortals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down