Orlando Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Conflicts for 1/3/08

Go down

Game Conflicts for 1/3/08 Empty Game Conflicts for 1/3/08

Post  Admin Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:31 pm

Hey, folks.

I know that some of you are doing the Changeling New Years thingy-doody over in Kissimmee on the 2nd-3rd and may not be able to make game. This is perfectly fine. It sounds like a neat event and I don't blame anyone for wanting to go.

However, I still plan on running Mortals on the 3rd and, if you do miss it, you have to be willing to miss out on some important stuff. If people have real-life emergencies or something inexplicably comes up, I will always try to accomodate you and figure out a way to keep you in the swing of things. But if you don't make game because you've decided to go to a different game, you absolutely have to be willing to miss out on stuff.

This was not a scheduling error on my part, as I scheduled Mortals weeks before the Changeling game was announced. If I ever DO make a scheduling error or host a game in conflict with something I know was already scheduled (such as Klutz's Hunter game), again, I'll run game but do my best to keep people up to speed and involved in other ways through the board.

I cannot postpone the game. As it is, the 3rd is going to be our only game for January due to the Mage iLARP falling on the other possible game date. The Cam has so much going on that if I waited for a perfectly free Saturday night, we'd never play. Thus far, half of the game consists of either non-Cammies or people who don't attend Cam games regularly, and I don't want to slight them.

Again, I want to reiterate that getting sick or having car problems or having any real-life contingencies are all things I understand and will do everything I can to make sure you stay up-to-speed and have plot to play with on here or on chat or what have you.

Admin
Admin

https://orlandomortals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down