Orlando Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mad World OOC

Go down

The Mad World OOC Empty The Mad World OOC

Post  Admin Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:42 pm

Every place I use in game will exist in OOC reality. Like the IC notion, the places themselves will be much different in-game than they are out-of-game, but they WILL exist in one form or another. The BP from which Digg bought the last Snowball, the bookshop Bel and Clark visit, the train station on which the cryptic message is posted - they all can be visited OOC. I do this because it adds a faint element of immersion to the game, and it also makes sure we can, if ever we want to, do field trips. There will be times when we venture out of the house. By and large, the field trips will be soft-rp and you'll be aware of them with plenty of advance notice.

What this whole thing means is, if you want your PC to own a business in Orlando, you must pick a physical OOC representation of it. Wherever your PC works must be a real place in the city. Some places will be off-limits, because they're part of the Mad World and I need them, and I'll let you know if that's the case when you talk to me about your character's job.

Admin
Admin

https://orlandomortals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down