Orlando Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Questions

3 posters

Go down

Revival Questions Empty Revival Questions

Post  Charlyne Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Tried to reply to the Announcement but it told me it was Admin only.... so, posting here and hoping someone sees it. :-)

Are we going to do some kind of character-building posts and such? Who all is going to be involved? And if it's not possible to make the LARPs, is it still ok the join? I know I'd love to try it, and there may be some other out-of-towners interested as well.

I have 3 different concepts and depending on who else is playing and their character concepts I'll figure out which one fits best. Are the old posts (and characters) being kept around or are y'all going to start from scratch?

Char

Charlyne

Back to top Go down

Revival Questions Empty Re: Revival Questions

Post  Admin Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Right now, it looks as though only a couple people are staying on from the old game, but everything's gonna be the same as it was.

Since we're going sheetless, all you need to do to get started is make a post in the Dramatis Personae section about your character. I'll then start up a scene with you here with your PC.

Yes, of course, if you can't make the LARPs, you can still play. We'll have stuff here and on IRC. If we do decide to do a LARP, I'll do my best to make sure you out-of-towners can make it, and adjust to y'all's scheudles.

Admin
Admin

https://orlandomortals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Revival Questions Empty Re: Revival

Post  Klutz Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:01 am

I WILL GET MY BOXERS BACK!!!! Wink Um... my character's boxers, that is....

Klutz

Back to top Go down

Revival Questions Empty Re: Revival Questions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down