Orlando Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boom-Boom: An Expository

Go down

Boom-Boom: An Expository Empty Boom-Boom: An Expository

Post  Admin Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:09 am

"The thing you gotta understand about the good ol’ M.W. is that insanity’s just around the bend. It’s a scarier prospect than death, if y’want my humble opinion on the matter. Every day, every bloody day you’re gonna be walking around seeing what no one else sees. Are you hearin’ me? No one else. Not even the spooky supernatural fellas can see it with all their spooky supernatural powers. An’ what people can’t see, they ain’t gonna believe exists. So, to everyone else, you’re walkin’ around in a world that don’t exist. What does that make you, s’far as they’re concerned? You got it. Batshit crazy. And, if you ain’t careful, you’re gonna start agreein’ with them.

I’ve seen it happen too many times t’count; the pressure’s on, the events get weirder and weirder, the jobs are brutal and you don’t get enough sleep and suddenly – CRACK! – you’ve lost your mind. They call it ‘going boom-boom’, and it’s ugly. Really ugly. ‘Cause after you go boom-boom, one of three things happens to you. If you’re lucky, you’ve got a slim chance that your pals will do an intervention in time and get you somewhere safe where you can’t do no one no harm, and they try to put you back together again. Most th’ time, it don’t work. If you’re not so lucky, one of the supernaturals will get wind that there’s a crazy human wandering around babbling about a secret world, and they’ll shut you up. That sucks, but it’s better than the third option, ‘cause most of ‘em will kill you quick. The third option…well, maybe it’s better you don’t know about that just yet."

-- Bristol

Admin
Admin

https://orlandomortals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum