Orlando Mortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Personae - An Introduction of Characters

+2
Nakalas
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Dramatic Personae - An Introduction of Characters Empty Dramatic Personae - An Introduction of Characters

Post  Admin Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:39 pm

Reply to this topic with an introduction of your character. This will be used to make character ties and allow people to start thinking about the other characters and how they'll interact.

Do NOT post your sheet or history here.

Suggested Format -

Name:
Personality:
Theme Song:
Quote from Character:
Fun Fact:

Admin
Admin

https://orlandomortals.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dramatic Personae - An Introduction of Characters Empty Clark Gordon

Post  Nakalas Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:30 pm

Name: Clark Gordon
Occupation: Librarian with the Orange County Library System (OCLS)
Description: Clark is skinny and tall with glasses. He has long brown hair which is often unkempt. He likes to wear ties because he feels that they make him look professional. Sadly his taste in ties is just really terrible.
Personality: Clark is a reader. He loves to read and loves to do research. His job is thus the perfect fit for him. Unfortunately his intelligence gets in the way of his social life. He is friendly enough when dealing with customers but ultimately feels awkward outside of work. Every year he comes up with a different excuse for skipping the annual Christmas party.
Theme Song: Librarian by Jonathan Rundman
Quote from Character: The world is just full of things that can't be found in a book. Unfortunately that whole part of the world forever eludes me.
Fun Fact: Clark loves detective novels and is in the process of writing one.

Player: Andrew

Nakalas

Back to top Go down

Dramatic Personae - An Introduction of Characters Empty Ayden Caster

Post  Klutz Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:35 am

Name: Ayden Caster
Description: 5'10, white, heavy set.
Personality: Mildly deranged, somewhat obsessive, and prone to rant on his preferred topics, though fairly awkward in everyday conversation.
Theme Song: Red Right Hand, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Quote from Character: "Hmm? Really, now that is strange. I think I read something about that a couple weeks back."
Fun Fact: Is known by his coworkers to study (and suspected to believe) a vast array of conspiracy theories.

Klutz

Back to top Go down

Dramatic Personae - An Introduction of Characters Empty Re: Dramatic Personae - An Introduction of Characters

Post  Ragey Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Name: Jonah Yorkes
Occupation: Bail Bonds Agency Owner and thus Bounty Hunter(small time)
Description:
Tall, strong looking jamaican male with long hair that are either braided or twisted, but never dreaded. He wears glasses when he's reading or he forgets to take them off, and has a love for suspenders, though he never wears them up, always down at his waist.
Personality:
Jonah is a tall, happy fellow. He loves to laugh and drink with his friends as well as help people. Its well known that if you truly need help with that "Babies Daddy who won't come into court" or that "Rich guy who's has enough pull to duck court for his sins.", Jonah will take the job for cheap and do good work with it. The girls around the bars downtown know him as a big teddy-bear. He's not exactly the smartest guy in the world, but he's got a head on his shoulders when it comes to numbers and math.
Theme Song: Handlebars by Flobots
Quote from Character: "You're so much prettier when you don't speak."
Fun Fact: Jonah loves pastries more then other snacks. Cakes, Cookies, and Brownies specifically.

Ragey

Back to top Go down

Dramatic Personae - An Introduction of Characters Empty Lyzander Drax

Post  DarkNevaeh Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:17 pm

Name:Lyzander Drax

Description: Non-descript average Latino of Mexican descent. Black hair, tan skin, average height and weight. He wears mainly urban gear and has glasses. The only thing that stands out is the white bandanna that holds back his affro hair.

Personality: Lyzander, or Zan as he is sometimes called, is of Mexican descent. Being adopted after both of his parents were killed in a car accident, he was brought up in Orlando and hung mostly around Parramore. Learning how to be a gang member over the years, he began as any other kid did: at 8 he was shop-lifting from the local grocer and listening in on drug deals. At 12 he was dealing drugs to the local high school kids with a few of his neighborhood kids and at 16 he was inducted into the Chaos Kings. The Leader took immediate notice when he realized the difference between Zan and other members of his gang: Zan had low to mid level Leadership. He didn't try to intimidate anyone into following him, Zan instead thought of his fellow gang members as family and treated them as such. Sure, Zan knew how to weild his Glock with precision. He also knew how to say "Yo son, how's your ma?" And be serious about it. Zan was always sent on Diplomatic missions with other gangs becuase he could be firm and sincere. It was as if Zan had somehow held some sense of his original innocence.

Theme Song: 'Question' - System of a Down

Quote from Character: "My parents are dead, my adopted ones are miserable, and I have no other family save the gang. Yet here I am holding my gun to your fucking forehead and a smile is on my face. Who's the Emo now motha Fucka?"

Fun Fact: Zan is one of the two gang members in the Chaos Kings who graduated high school. The other one, is the Gang Leader who goes by Dice.

DarkNevaeh

Back to top Go down

Dramatic Personae - An Introduction of Characters Empty Taryn "TJ" Foster

Post  Made2Bleed Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:33 pm

Name: Taryn "TJ" Foster

Description: Small framed girl, standing at only about 5'0 mayber a little shorter. Medium length hair and green eyes. Rather pale skin tone and a little less then average build. She's in shape with strong arms and legs. She's usually seen in jeans tanks, zip up hoodies t-shirts and oil and car greece. Her style is genuinely comfy with the ability for mobility and dancing.

Personality: Coming from a small town, she has that "i want to help" Kinda feel. She's sweet, tough and stubborn at times. Hard Trouble past and the constant wondering and regret make her doubt herself and her dreams. She's shut down easily when it comes to her dreams, and though she wants to fight for it, there is a constant battle. She's there to help those who are close to her, like family and close friends.

Theme Song: "For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic." -Paramore, "We Are Broken"-Paramore

Quote from Character: "You want sensual...? How much more sensual can I get? I work with cars and am usually covered in car oil and Greece. Dancing IS what makes me Sensual..."

Fun Fact: Her dance style is a mix of old school ballet and more upbeat hip hop.

((*For character reference check out the movie "Make It happen"*))

Last edited by Made2Bleed on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Found new song for TJ)

Made2Bleed

Back to top Go down

Dramatic Personae - An Introduction of Characters Empty Re: Dramatic Personae - An Introduction of Characters

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down